• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my edits disappeared

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have subscribed to "Premium - Edit & Create PDF" Product through Apple for 10,99 €/month.

This extension worked very good. I used my (meanwhile expired) email address [email address removed] for this purchase. The extension is active and I am being charged monthly for it.
I use it on an iPad Pro with software version 14.4.
Unfortunately recently all my edits are gone (hundreds of hours).
Please let me know how I can resolve the problem or provide me with a direct phone number of a support person knowledgeable in this area.
Best regards
Friedrich Riemeier

[email address and phone removed] 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're referring to the web browser PDF Maker extension, I am not sure why are you getting charged for an extension that is free to download and install.

And If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, this extension may work only for viewing and reading PDF documents if you have, for example, Adobe Reader DC, and set as the default PDF handler in your operating system.

But, as mentioned, in order to be entitled to use the PDF Maker editing capabilites  you need to have a paid subscription of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC full desktop version. This will allow for you to unlock the premium editing features in the app that you installed in your iPAD.

Based on the information provided by this link:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adobe-acrobat-reader-pdf-maker/id469337564

This premium service is for the mobile version of the Acrobat Reader mobile app.

If you lost all of your edits in one particular PDF, and you obtained this service directly from the Apple store you'll need to contact their customer support directly I'm afraid.

Last, make sure that when you post inquiries in these public forums you don't post you personal contact identifyable information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Friedrich0D4C wrote:

I have subscribed to "Premium - Edit & Create PDF" Product through Apple for 10,99 €/month.

Hi @Friedrich0D4C 

I just looked at the App Store on my iPad and did not see any apps with that exact name, although I did see several PDF editors that are not Adobe products. Adobe does not own PDF — they gave it to an ISO years ago. Can you post the exact name of the app you are using as it is listed in the App Store and post a screen shot of what the icon looks like?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please find my related credit card statemnt and the invoice of Apple.

Hope this helps to clarify the problem.

Best regards

Fritz 

[Credit card info and Invoice removed by moderator for your safety on a public forum.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For your own online safety, please refrain from continue to post personal information, specifically  credit card information and billing statements in these forums.

This is an open user-to-user support forum.

For billing issues, cancellations, or buying products from Adobe you must contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

The public Internet forums will not assist you with this issue.

And if you bought a product through the Apple store you need to rebuttle any billing discrepancies directly with Apple customer care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jane-e wrote:

Hi @Friedrich0D4C 

Can you post the exact name of the app you are using as it is listed in the App Store and post a screen shot of what the icon looks like?

I removed your personal information from your two posts, and I hope I found it before the scammers who frequent forums did. What we need is what I asked for above:

• the exact name of the app you are using as it is listed in the App Store
  • a screen shot of what the icon looks like (from the App Store and / or on your iPad

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines