• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my pdf comments disappeared

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, few days ago I commented two pdf documents. I have opened them and closed many times, because I did few sessions to review ~200 pages. One day I open pdf, and no comments at all. I have checked the other document, the same, just other person comments left (i downloaded file with them already).

Do you have any idea why this happened? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pauliusr

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the comments from the PDF got disappeared and only shows the comments from another user.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.01.20145 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, in your preferences, make sure you don't have "Hide comment pop-ups when Comments List is open" checked under Edit (Win), Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences > Commenting.

If it still doesn't work please share the screenshots showing both the comment on the page as well as the comment in the comment pane? I'm wondering if your comment text color got set to white, or if the opacity of your text box got set to 0%.

What is the fill color of your text box comment?Have you tried choosing a comment that you can actually see, and then tried "Make Properties Default"?

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines