Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Allowing Access to All to sign and fill Pdf

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to publish a pdf form created from Adobe Acrobat DC where anyone who has a copy of it can fill it out and sign it. Without having to have adobe downloaded.

Is there a way I can do this without Requesting signatures everytime and having to enter multiple email addresses?

Your help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the featured tool of Adobe Sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well. As described you want to publeish the PDF form where anyone who has a copy of it can fill and sign te PDF? 

++ Adding to the discussion

Are you trying to publish the PDF form over the web? If yes, This is done by providing several button actions that perform functions similar to some HTML scripting macros. You must have a Common Gateway Interface (CGI) application on the web server to collect and route the data to a database. Any existing CGI application that collects data from forms (in HTML, FDF, or XML format) can be used.
For more information please look at the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/publishing-interactive-pdf-web-forms.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

I am hoping to be able to add it to a folder that an employee can access
with a client and get filled signed. Without having to go through acrobat
everytime to request a signature.

We use Google drive at the moment, so from a tablet the staff member would
open up the document, once signed save it to the clients folder.

I hope this provides more clarification,

--

*Jessica Bishop*

[P.I Removed by Moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the delay in response. To request signatures on the document it has to be sent via Adobe sign. Adobe Sign, an Adobe Document Cloud solution is a cloud-based, enterprise-class e-signature service that lets you easily send, sign, track, and manage signature processes using a browser or mobile device.

For more information , please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/sign/faq.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines