• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am I automatically charged at the end of a free trial?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three days left on my free trial for ADOBE Acrobat Pro DC, and from what I understand, I need to cancel my subscription before the trial ends, otherwise I'll automatically be charged. The trial is not listed in my plans on my account, so I can't manage it from there. The help page on how to cancel has not been helpful, given that my plan isn't listed. When I open up the program, on the bottom-left side, the "3 days" icon has a "subscribe" button beneath it. 

Does this mean I DON'T have to cancel my subscription, as it will be done automatically?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're OK, but if you want to make sure you should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe regularly change this: sometimes the trial ends without a charge, sometimes the charge (and a 1 year commitment) is automatic. What did it say, and did you give a credit card number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines