• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ammend a file to document

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. I'm a biggener with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I'm needing to attach a PDF file inside my documment and I'm unsure how to approperately do that. 

I've tried the "attach file" tab, however once pinned, the tab itself doesnt do anything when tested. I've read up on this and it seems many are having trouble with this same issue. 

I just need a way for my customer to be able to click on the attachment, and have it open in a new viewing page, and if anyone has tips on the best way to make this happen, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!
Patricia

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Patricia,

Sorry for the delay in response. 

Looking at the description given above, I see that you have been trying to attach a file to a PDF. What exactly you are looking for, is actually possible with the Acrobat DC. 

Following the steps mentioned in this help guide: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/links-attachments-pdfs.html#add_an_attachment you can get this complete. However, you say that it didn't work. In that case there are couple of things needs to be taken care of-

1- Make sure that navigate to Choose Tools > Edit PDF > More > Attach File.

2- Attach file shouldn't be restricted

3- Your application should have the latest version installed. If not, keep it up-to-date by installing the patch from here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Still no luck? Let us know further

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines