• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'An Internal Error has Occured' on adobe acrobat DC

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Whenever I move a line on  a PDF Adobe Acrobat DC I get the message 'An Internal Error has Occured' and it will consistantly keep popping up. I have adjusted the security settings as per some of the other forum's suggestions and have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Actobat DC. I have restarted my computer multiple times and closed and reopened acrobat. Any suggestions? Thanks so much.

E

Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 10.47.42.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emily

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the pop up An internal error occured.

Please look at the correct answer marked in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/acrobat-reader-quot-an-internal-error-occurred-quot-po... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

thank you for your time, I had seen that response but that did not solve my problem.

Thank you.

E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

++ Adding to the discussion, please be more specific on what exactly do you mean by moving a line.

Also, have you considered using the Acrobat Cleanup and Repair tool before reinstalling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi if this is the only way to fix it I will do that but I had hoped cause this was a new purchase it would work without additional repair installations. 

It's when I use the 'draw line straight line' tool.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't understand what did you mean when you say "Whenever I move a line in a PDF".

So, does this means that this is happening with every PDF document when you use a specific editing tool with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

What exactly do you mean by moving a line ?

Please be specific about he steps that you're following when you work with a PDF .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi here's an example of me editing a line on a blank document and getting the error. For my work I need to add lines to documents to seperate information using the line tool I have screenshoted below. When I edit a line I frequently get this error. 

Screenshot 2021-03-24 at 19.12.22.png

Screenshot 2021-03-24 at 19.12.28.png

Screenshot 2021-03-24 at 19.12.39.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From  the screenshots provided, it looks like if you were working with Microsoft Word and  Adobe Acrobat Pro both opened inparallel and trying to copy a line from MS Word and paste it in the Acrobat PDF  document directly using the Edit PDF tool?

If that is not the case, and you're working directly in Acrobat with annotations, would you get the same problem if you create a fresh new PDF document from scratch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I did not have microsoft word open when editing this file.

Yes that is what I did for this example I created a blank PDF document and drew a line and then the error popped up. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines