• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

annoying cloud drawing won't go away

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a really dumb question but bear with me.  

I would like to draw on a pdf document in full screen mode.  

I've checked the single-key accelerator box in preferences. 

Supposedly hitting D should switch to the most recent tool selected. I selected the drawing tool and it works fine when not in full screen mode BUT when I switch to full screen and hit D it draws with the cloud draw tool selected. 

What am I doing wrong? I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple but for the life of me I can't figure out what ... 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused. What has been described above, I have checked the same at our end. This issue is not reproducible inhouse.

Selecting keyboard shortcut D to use the drawing tool is functioning properly in normal view and Full Screen mode. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of Cloud tool that appears in Full Screen mode upon selecting D?

You may try the following-

1- Reboot your system

2- Reopen Acrobat.

3-Open the different document that the one you are working with

Additional Info: make sure that you have got the latest update installed. https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines