• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application Layout

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use adobe acrobat to review alot of documents. Some of these are provided in 11x17 format, or prints from excel that have smaller text size. 

I find myself looking for ways to minimize the toolbars, tabs, and panes so as to make the most of my screen space. I would like however to have an option to have minimize the menu bar, tab and tool panes, or have an option to tile that information vertically to the side, instead of at the top of the application. I realize there is a full screen mode for viewing, and it can be helpful for viewing, but no tools or editing is available in this mode.

There seems to be close to 10% screen available at the top of the application window that could be available with more flexible menu bar, tab and pane options. 

Does anyone know of a fix? Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to move the menu bar, tools, or tab panes. Sorry. 

Bluebeam Revu has a more flexible UI, but Acronbat's is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use F8 to show/hide the toolbar and F9 to show/hide the menu-bar, and you can collapse the left and right-hand side panels, but that's about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines