Application unable to start

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon.

I keep getting the applicaiton was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application. How do I correct this issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Application unable to start

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon.

I keep getting the applicaiton was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application. How do I correct this issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mauricio_osorio 

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.We believe you are getting this error message while launching Adobe Acrobat on Windows machine.

Here is a help article that has a detailed description and troubleshooting steps to bypass this error message. you may try the steps suggested and let us know if that makes any difference-  Application unable to Start correctly Error: 0xc0000022 || 0x00000022

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0