Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Archivo Dañado

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola buena tarde. 
Hoy quice abriri un archivo en Adobe Reader y me dice que "el archivo está dañado y no puede repararce". 

Alguien me podría ayudar a recuperarlo? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to open the PDF file and getting the error 'file is corrupted and cannot be repaired'

Acrobat pdf files are sometimes treated as if they are ascii files rather than binary files. This causes them to be corrupted as since mail handlers will sometimes handle ascii attachments differently than binary attachments. The work around is to zip or otherwise compress the file so that the attachment will be treated as a binary file.

You may also check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/pdf-error-1015-11001-update.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Amal, muchas gracias por responder mi mensaje.

Esas opciones que me compartes me sirven también para documentos que estén
en la nube?
Porque el documento que no puedo abrir se encuentra en document Cloud.

Muchas gracias por tu valiosa ayuda!!

--
Calidad de pensamientos igual a calidad de vida DTB Mickey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the delay in response. Please download the documents to your computer locally and then try to open with Acrobat /Reader DC and check .

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines