• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

attachments dont attach

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not attach a pdf to my emails, ever since i downloaded the new adobeacrobat dc

"the following files couldnt be attached; try again later" is what it says

I see the file for a split second, but it doesnt attach

help, im not sure i want this new adobe

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What email application are you using? How are you attaching PDF files to an email? Drag and drop, or are you using Acrobat to create emails with PDF files attached? Have you tried to uninstall Acrobat to see if that fixes things? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use outlook. simple attach file from my documents

Sal Murillo
[ Mod: Personal information and email disclaimer removed ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't reply by email. It includes your full contact details in the signature!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, replying via email is fine, but you have to remember to remove your email signature before you hit "Send". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what I would do (even though I don't know why Acrobat would be interfering with Outlook when you just try to attach a PDF file): 

I assume you are using Windows, the Windows version of Acrobat has a repair function in it's Help menu. Try to repair Acrobat. Does that fix the problem? If not, remove Acrobat and run the "Adobe Cleaner" (http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html) to remove any traces of Acrobat from your system. Can you now attach PDF files again? If so, then reinstall Acrobat. Does it now work? 

If it does not work after you run the Cleaner, the problem is on the Microsoft side, and you need to potentially re-install MS Office. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines