• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attempting to create fillable form that can vary in length each time it is used

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My office sends daily update reports on the activities of the previous day using a Word document format. Multiple people add to the report throughout the day as new activity needs to be reported. I'm attempting to turn that Word document into a fillable pdf to make the daily report uniform and professional-looking.  However, I haven't been able to assertain Adobe Acrobat DC's ability to create a fillable form that can vary in length - since some days the report would be short needing very few fillable fields and other days the report would need to be longer with more fillable fields to support the activity that needs to be included in the daily report. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be grateful.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can show or hide fields on a page, or even spawn complete pages with them, but you can't "re-flow" the rest of the document to accommodate for those changes, unless the entire thing is composed out of fields, and then it would be a huge undertaking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines