Highlighted

Audio Clip

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received a pdf file that includes "Audio Clips". When I click on the audio icon, I get the message: "Cannot find the adequate player for the audio".

I have Acrobat Pro / DC. Anybody could help me?.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio Clip

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received a pdf file that includes "Audio Clips". When I click on the audio icon, I get the message: "Cannot find the adequate player for the audio".

I have Acrobat Pro / DC. Anybody could help me?.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

As shared you have an Audio clip attached in PDF, so to play an Audio first you should have audio supporting software installed.

Please check the steps given in the correct answer given in the similar discussion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/mp3-format-is-not-playing-in-another-computer/m-p/11001832?pa...

Make the suggested changes in Acrobat preferences and let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, But I am a Mac user and I have tried with the following configuration (see pictures attached). But still it does not work....;-(...

I am even capable to INSERT my own audio clip in the same pdf document but I canot play it afterwards...

Captura de pantalla 2020-03-28 a las 11.38.33.pngCaptura de pantalla 2020-03-28 a las 11.38.52.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Catalina, by any chance?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually... YES.

Could that be the problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. As soon as it was released I was getting reports of issues playing media files from within PDFs in Acrobat and Reader DC. Make sure you update to the latest version, and hope this issue is solved soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 1
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Akanchha.

Thank you for your assistance.

I will, then, wait for the update of Acrobat for Catalina...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not Akanchha.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh sorry... Thank you try67...;-)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Necesito un sitio que me dé los clips de audio que estoy subido al whatsapp pero estaba en español y además tenía la capacidad de descargar mp4. ¿Está disponible o no?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0