• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto fill multiple forms

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am supporting a mental health therapist with her website. I have created several pdfs to Adobe download and fill-in forms. I have noticed that there is so much duplicated information on these 7 forms and wonder how I can streamline the process without retaining information in a database. Is there a way to have one form fill in information already entered in another form?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are many ways to achieve this.

I personally would recommend to employ a workflow with Adobe Sign.

As the creator of your PDFs, it allows you to reuse a template (pre-filled) from a master PDF document, for example;  and publish it online as a PDF webform that the users can fill-in, sign and send.

Otherwise if this doesn't answer your question, are you trying to connect your Acrobat forms to  an SQL server? 

You will need to employ a JavaScript workflow which is explained in greater detail in the "Developing Acrobat Applications Using JavaScript" guide, chapter 14 -"Interacting with Databases", Pages 188-192.

Also, look in chapter 15, SOAP and Web Services, if this is also something that you're considering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines