Highlighted

Autofill address from Dropdown selection of location

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to creating forms. I am attempting to create a form that will autofill an address in one part of the form based on a selection of a location in another part of the form.

Eg: Select name of office location at top of page 1 from a dropdown of 10 options, autofill with the corresponding address lower down on page 1.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Autofill address from Dropdown selection of location

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to creating forms. I am attempting to create a form that will autofill an address in one part of the form based on a selection of a location in another part of the form.

Eg: Select name of office location at top of page 1 from a dropdown of 10 options, autofill with the corresponding address lower down on page 1.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In dropdown field give your items address as export value and in text field where you want to show address
use this as Custom calculation script:
event.value = this.getField("Dropdown1").value;
change dropdown name if needed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't wish to mess with writing the code yourself you can easily achieve it using this (paid-for) tool I've created:

http://try67.blogspot.com/2015/07/acrobat-populate-fields-from-dropdown.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0