Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automate sending fillable PDF to generic email address

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I'm a little new to Acrobat, and I'm wondering if there's a way to set an automation to automatically email my fillable PDF to an email address that's been entered into a website. I've scoured the forums, and haven't found anything very useful, so I'm hoping that one of you can help. Here's what I need: I have a website set up with a field for clients to enter their emails, and I want to have those email addresses that were entered into the website be used by acrobat to automatically send my PDF to the individual addresses. If this can be done by linking acrobat directly to the website, or perhaps a different server or a file on my computer, then that would be great. Really I just need any way to automatically populate the email field in acrobat and automatically send it. If it has to pull that email from a file on my computer or a different server, I can set it up so that the emails from the website go someplace that acrobat can read them, but I'm having trouble just getting the addresses to automatically populate and send. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Attached is the PDF that I'm looking to send out. It's a basic W-9 tax form, so if there's another way to accomplish the same task, or something already set up for W-9's, that would work too. 🙂 

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?