Highlighted

Automation of added fillables fields on PDF documents

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have some PDFs documents files edited by a management application corresponding to preparation slips in a warehouse.

I would like to transform these PDFs into fillable PDFs by adding a new colum and an input field one each line for the quantity prepared on each of the lines appearing on the starting PDFs.

I found a way to add these input fields with several tools (including ACROBAT DC) but I do not know how to automate this operation because there are a few hundred documents to process each day. I could attached and send to you a sample file .

Thank you for your help

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Automation of added fillables fields on PDF documents

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have some PDFs documents files edited by a management application corresponding to preparation slips in a warehouse.

I would like to transform these PDFs into fillable PDFs by adding a new colum and an input field one each line for the quantity prepared on each of the lines appearing on the starting PDFs.

I found a way to add these input fields with several tools (including ACROBAT DC) but I do not know how to automate this operation because there are a few hundred documents to process each day. I could attached and send to you a sample file .

Thank you for your help

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to employ a JAvaScript batch action.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Ok ! Thanks for your answer.

Do you have some examples of it ? 

Do you know how I could find someone to help me to develop this script ?

Thanks a lot ?

best regards

Bye

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use JavaScript to add new fields, but adding a new column to this table is not really possible. I also don't see where it can fit...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. It seems the good way

when I say "column" , it is the same field on each line printed on the document

Do you have example of this script 

and do you know how I could find someone to develop it ?

Thanks a lot

Best regards

bye

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can develop it for you, for a fee of course. You can contact me privately
via [try6767 at gmail.com].

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0