• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

avoid locking pdf form file after signiture

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a pdf form with a few pages and on ever page there should be a signiture field.

After the first signature is set the whole file is locked. Is there a possibility to lock only the page where the signiture was placed and keep the form function on the other pages.

In the acrobat DC help content I found only one topic where it should give an option to actiovate where I can choose if I want to lock the file after signature or not (Digital ID), but don't use digital ID and could not finde this option at all.

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the properties of the signature field and under the Signed tab you'll be able to select which fields to lock (or not to lock) when it is signed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Signatures apply to the whole document, always, without exception. Trying to setup a "sign every page" workflow is doomed to very nasty failures, both technical and potentially legal too. Each person signs only once, no matter what we do with existing paper forms. If needs must, you can stamp every page first, then sign at the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines