Highlighted

Awkward pdf printing query A4 -> cut up pages A5 - not 'booklet'

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 160 page A4 booklet. I would like to be able to print it 2 pages to one side of A4 paper, preferably double sided. I dont want to make it into a 'booklet' and fold it in half because it would be too thick. Id like to cut the A4 paper in half and then hole punch the pages. I want to do that and for the pages to all be in the right order. Any ideas if this can be done?

Topics

How to, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Awkward pdf printing query A4 -> cut up pages A5 - not 'booklet'

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 160 page A4 booklet. I would like to be able to print it 2 pages to one side of A4 paper, preferably double sided. I dont want to make it into a 'booklet' and fold it in half because it would be too thick. Id like to cut the A4 paper in half and then hole punch the pages. I want to do that and for the pages to all be in the right order. Any ideas if this can be done?

Topics

How to, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?