• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background color is not shown

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a book cover using InDesing but when I export to pdf the backgroud color dosnot appears. It bacames white

It is a configuration problem of my Acrobat because the pdf cover opens perfect in other computers.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Hi Marco

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.  As described, the PDF is showing white background  but opens with the correct background on other computers.

Please check if replace document colors is checked under Edit > Preferences > Accessibility. If it is, try unchecking it > click OK and see if that helps.

Untitled.png

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marco

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.  As described, the PDF is showing white background  but opens with the correct background on other computers.

Please check if replace document colors is checked under Edit > Preferences > Accessibility. If it is, try unchecking it > click OK and see if that helps.

Untitled.png

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again!

I find it ! 

It work out!

Thank you a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines