Highlighted

basic issue - pdf will not convert to Word

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to convert a pdf to Word it takes me to payment page. I have had a paid export a/c since 2017 next renewal Sept 21.  I tried to pay again to get going - it says you already have an a/c

why can't I export this pdf?

any help appreciated

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

basic issue - pdf will not convert to Word

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to convert a pdf to Word it takes me to payment page. I have had a paid export a/c since 2017 next renewal Sept 21.  I tried to pay again to get going - it says you already have an a/c

why can't I export this pdf?

any help appreciated

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ExportPDF function can be accessed via different paths: Either with the functionality build into Adobe Reader, or via the web interface directrly. I assume you are trying to do it via Adobe Reader. Is it possible that you are not logged into your Adobe account on the Reade? Or, logged into a different Adobe account from the one that has the subscription? You can always try to use the web interface directly: Go to https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/acrobat/export-pdf and upload your PDF file. You can then download the resulting Word document. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0