Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch processing PDFs

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm looking for some help with batch processing PDFs. I have a PDF template into which I need to insert several thousand unique QR codes. I'm looking for a way to insert the QR codes (PNG files) into a specific location within the template and then export as separate PDFs. So far having no luck with googling this specific automation request and can't work it out through automation functions in illustrator or Acrobat.

Cheers

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can be done using the Action Wizard in Acrobat Pro and a custom-made script to insert the images (for example, using a button field which can then be flattened), and then export the pages as individual files.

If you have Acrobat Pro and are interested in hiring someone to write this script for you and help you set it up and use it, feel free to contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The "Data merge" feature of InDesign was made for you.

Import PDFs, place the blocks to contain the QRcodes, merge, and export to PDF.

Tuto: https://www.tech4pub.com/2015/02/03/indesign-cc-tip-adding-qr-codes-with-data-merge/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines