Batch Split multi-page PDF into single page PDF

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning all,

Need some help creating a batch process for splitting PDFs with multiple pages into single page PDFs 

I have used the Split Tool and the Extract Pages Tool to do so in a very manual way, and do not see a way to create a batch process in the Action Wizard .

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Rich Brown

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm the exact version of the software and operating system you are using?

How id the pdf created in the first place? you might be able to save individual files at the source.

I checked the settings in Acrobat Distiller, it uses watched folder to automatically process files that just got saved there, but no settings for saving single pdf's.

You can try to 'print to pdf' with settings as single files, give us more details on your process to help us find a solution.

You can consider using a scripyed command (macos - How can I split a PDF file into single pages quickly (i.e. from the Terminal command line)? ...) or (

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you want to extract each page as a separate file? How do you want to name those files, and where do you want to save them?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines