Highlighted

BATCH WATERMARK - ONE FILE WITH 100 DIFFERENT NAMES

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a pdf file that i need to watermark with 100 different watermarks. with a unique watermark each time on the same pdf. does that make sense? simply put i need to send FILE A (the pdf) to 100 different people and i want to watermark each copy with their names. how do i do that without having to do the watermarking process each and every time for every name? there has to be an automation process or something for batch watermarks right?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

BATCH WATERMARK - ONE FILE WITH 100 DIFFERENT NAMES

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a pdf file that i need to watermark with 100 different watermarks. with a unique watermark each time on the same pdf. does that make sense? simply put i need to send FILE A (the pdf) to 100 different people and i want to watermark each copy with their names. how do i do that without having to do the watermarking process each and every time for every name? there has to be an automation process or something for batch watermarks right?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0