Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bates numbering

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there is a way to save settings.  For eample when I insert bates numbering, i like to have it display on right with 15 font etc.  is there a way to save such a setting so that i don't have to recreate the settings each time i go to add numbering to a new file?

thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Hi shelleylevine

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to save the bates settings for future use.

Once you go to the bates number window in Adobe Acrobat DC (Open PDF file > Organize Tool > More > Bates Numbering > Add > OK) and set the bates requirements like font , color, position etc. Please click on  save settings button and save the settings with a name so as to identify the settings in the future as shown in the screenshot below:

Untitled.png

Let us know how it goes

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shelleylevine

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to save the bates settings for future use.

Once you go to the bates number window in Adobe Acrobat DC (Open PDF file > Organize Tool > More > Bates Numbering > Add > OK) and set the bates requirements like font , color, position etc. Please click on  save settings button and save the settings with a name so as to identify the settings in the future as shown in the screenshot below:

Untitled.png

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a useful answer for saving a setup.  Is there a way to tell Adobe Acrobat Pro that I'd like to use that saved setup by default?  Currently, every time I choose to add Bates Numbering to a document, I have to click the drop-down menu and select my single saved setup.  I'd like my single saved setup to be the default, if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

The option to make the saved setting as default is currently not available.

You may share your feedback to the engineering team using the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks very helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines