• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bates Stamp Only Prints 1/2 of the Document

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to Bates Stamp a document with over 3,000 pages. I created a Binder to import all the exhibits. I initiated Bates Stamp, and it prints to  page 890 and then stops. I've deleted pages, I've renumbered exhibits (to see if a page is causing the interruption) and it doesn't Bates Stamp the entire document. I have a deadline - today. Any assistance is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Community Help is for questions about this user forum.

Your question needs to moved to an appropriate forum where concerned product experts will see it.

Which Adobe application and version are you using?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat X version 10.0. This is my first time here. How do I move the question to an appropriate forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A moderator moved your post to the Acrobat forum for you.

I don't have Acrobat X.  For security reasons, I use the latest version of Acrobat Pro DC.  See the help article below and pay particular attention to the NOTES. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/add-headers-footers-pdfs.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the original Exhibits in .pdf in separate documents. When I open the .pdf, it give me this message:

The font 'OPSUFontO' contains bad/ Widths

These pages were scanned from legal documents many years ago and some contain handwriting in pen/pencil. Is there a way to correct these messages? This is the .pdf file that interrupts and does not complete the batestamp. I have 2 .pdf file documents with  error messages, which are about 500 pages each.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first step would be to update your application. The latest 10.x version available is 10.1.16.

All updates are available here: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/10.x/

You need to install them one by one, in ascending order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you guide me a little. I'm on my iMac, I opened the files and see a folder MISC, with the file folders 10.0.0 thru 10.1.16, and you mentioned to install them in ascending order. I clicked on the first one and this is the message I get:The Finder can’t complete the operation because some data in “AcrobatUpd1001_Tier1.msp” can’t be read or written. (Error code -36)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Replace "win" with "mac" in the link I provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was successful in installing 10.01, 10.02, 10.03, 10.10., but when "downloading" 10.11 it gives me this error for 10.11 through the remainder, although 10.1.16 (last one downloaded):

Note: It requires me to download first and then I"m installing in sequence, ascending order.

Error: 10.11 through 10.1.15

The Finder can’t complete the operation because some data in “AcrobatUpd1011.pkg” can’t be read or written. (Error code -36).

Inside the folders there is a "me.pkg" and ".pkg" - none of them download

Acrobat Upd1011.me.pkg

AcrobatUpd1011.pkg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally  - upgraded to 10.1.16! Restarted my computer, initiated batestamp, appearance options (shrink doc... and keep position...) on document with 3,312 pages...batestamp reached to 1,101 and stopped - again - any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Get Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines