Highlighted

Before purchase Acrobat Pro DC- is Hebrew supported?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I consider to purchase Acrobat Pro DC but I must know is Hebrew reading/editing is supported built-in, or required custom installations, or does not work at all.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Before purchase Acrobat Pro DC- is Hebrew supported?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I consider to purchase Acrobat Pro DC but I must know is Hebrew reading/editing is supported built-in, or required custom installations, or does not work at all.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If by "reading" you mean display a PDF file with Hebrew text, then yes. If you mean reading-out-loud, then I doubt it, but maybe... Editing in Hebrew is possible, but not recommended (or in any other language for that matter). You can use the free trial version of Acrobat for 7 days to make sure it does what you need, by the way. Just be aware it automatically switches to a paid subscription unless you cancel it in time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0