• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beim Lesen dieses Dokuments ist ein Problem aufgetreten (15)

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ich nutze Mac, derzeit noch Catalina;  weiß jemand was dieser Fehler soll und wie ich ihn beseitige. Unter Apple Vorschau oder pdf expert etc lässt sich die Datei unproblamtisch öffnen, nur mit adobe selbst geht es nicht. Nutze Acrobat pro 2020.001.30018.

Danke

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Valentin,

My German is very poor so I have to rely upon Microsoft Translate. But as I read your issue, I think you are saying that you have a file that you can see in Apple Preview and with PDF Expert, but you cannot see the file in Acrobat Pro.

Question: is this with all PDFs or only one?

If it's just with one, can you share the file? 

Good luck,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

thank you for your reply.

I can see the document with Apple Preview and with PDF Expert, but I can't see the file in Acrobat Pro.

I can open other files with Adobe pro and also edit them.

I suspect it is related to the fact that it is a file that I put together from several other files. It is a compilation of diverse articles and pictures on the subject of MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction). I wanted to use adobe to create a table of contents so that I could give the file a better structure. With Apple Preview that is not possible. But with adobe, it does not work. I get the error message 15.

Yes, I am happy to share the file. I just need to figure out how to do that.

Best Regards

Valentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Valentin,

(I love how your article is focused on Stress Reduction and here you are getting a lot of stress. Seems appropriate in some reverse way.)

Yes, because you cannot send PDFs via PM (really dumb, I know), I have been successful in using DropBox for sending files, just send the link via PM. Is that OK with you?

Best,

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes of course. 

Especially I have the same problem with another file that also consists of many single different pdfs from different sources.

Maybe adobe doesn't like pieced together files.

Best Rgds

Valentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines