• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing-Adobe

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Charged my debit card in July.  They are still asking me to pay and the only way I can use Adobe PDF is to sign up for a trial.  There is no phone number and the Virtual has no SEND button to ask a question.  Why sell products that you can't get support or ask questions to a REAL Human Being?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For billing, contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human.

Beware of scammers who may PM you, and if one does, click the Report button and do not reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joann,

I checked your Adobe account, there's an active subscription for Export PDF. You don't need to signup for trial as your subscription status looks all fine to me. Its active, so it shouldn't be asking you to pay again, unless you haven't installed some other app.

1- First you need to check whether you have got Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Adobe Acrobat DC installed. Your subscription will only work with Acrobat Reader DC. If you have got Acrobat DC, it wont let you to use Export PDF through it. They both looks identical, so don't get confused. Uninstall Acrobat DC (if its there).

2- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, make sure you are signed in using correct email. You can access Export PDF now. 

3- As Export PDF is a web service, so login on Document Cloud web https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ and try accessing your service. If it works there then you are all set. How exactly it works, see this Adobe Export PDF Helpx

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS HAPPENED TO ME ALSO. AND MY POST WAS MOVED TO SPAM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott,

I checked your posts. They were moved by our over zealous automatic spam filter, and you should have gotten a notice that you used the word p*h*i*s*h. Send it again without that word. Also omit your email and other personal info, as this is a public forum, and they will be removed.

It's best to type in proper case, and not all caps.

Adode Staff, such as Akanchha (above) have an "Adobe Employee" badge, and authorized volunteers are ACPs or MVPs. Do not respond to spammers who may PM you asking for money.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines