Highlighted

Binders Disappear

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find when I combine a series of documents into a PDF binder, it disappears if I'm not here when it completes.  It's frustrating as it doesn't sit and wait until you're back in the app.  So my question is, where is it stored, what happens to the binder, and how do I find the binder just created?   I tried searching roaming for temporary adobe files, or autosave files, but no luck.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Binders Disappear

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find when I combine a series of documents into a PDF binder, it disappears if I'm not here when it completes.  It's frustrating as it doesn't sit and wait until you're back in the app.  So my question is, where is it stored, what happens to the binder, and how do I find the binder just created?   I tried searching roaming for temporary adobe files, or autosave files, but no luck.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?