Highlighted

Black wipeout

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had this PDF file with a black wipeout box. it was not there couple of days a go and I'm wondering how can I get rid of it. thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Black wipeout

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had this PDF file with a black wipeout box. it was not there couple of days a go and I'm wondering how can I get rid of it. thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wael

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you have a black box on the pdf file and you are unable to remove it.

- Have you created this PDF file or have you got the file from a different user?

As mentioned the box was not there couple of days ago, would you mind sharing the steps you did/performed on the PDF and started getting this black box?

I have checked the PDF file that you have attached here, it looks like someone has used the redact tool on the PDF file.

Redaction is deep cut in the PDF file, going through several layers in a particular section selected. The black box that you see is actually the background of the PDF file with no content.

If the redaction tool is used on the PDF, there isn't much that we can do. If you have the original source file of the document you may consider creating the PDF again or you may contact the Author/creator of the PDF file to share a new copy of the PDF file.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As its title suggest (Amended Redacted Stormwater Management Plans 92 Kenthurst Road Kenthurst) this document was redacted, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/removing-sensitive-content-pdfs.html

I removed the black wipeout but there is nothing under.

Acrobat_QjrIZKVnpu.png

Acrobat_PPz9un3neP.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your assistance

This file I have dounloaded from a Council's website. I haven't created this file

The issue is that everytime I open the file online from the same website, I finf the black box there which means it is not my system or pc that creates this black box

Now, I don't have any other source to download the file from as the original source was online

Even when I tried to open it on a different pc, it has the same issue

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The creator of the file has redacted it. It is not your fault.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0