• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank Screen/ Loading Symbol in tray

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've literally been working on several PDF forms for 6-8 hours using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and the page just went blank.  When I use mouse to click on any feature/tool icon, I only get a notification sound.  When I click the Adobe icon in tray, it shows the "working", loading image spinning, but the document will not reload 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Teeare,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, the page goes blank after some time when you click on any tool and it shows it shows the "working", loading image spinning in Acrobat Icon tray.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDf file and check.

If the file is located on a shared network/drive please try to download the file to your computer locally and then try again and check. Also, please try to switch to a different network (Wifi, Hotspot Mobile) and check again.

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? to check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20048 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates

If it still doesn't work, please try to repair the installation (Windows Only). Go to Help > Repair Installation. 

You may also try to turn off the protected mode for testing (Windows Only) and see if that helps. Go to Edit >  Preferences > Enhanced Security >  Uncheck 'Enable protected mode at startup', turn off the protected mode and uncheck enhanced Security > Click OK and reboot the computer.
Note: Turning off the protected mode may possess security risks. Please turn on the security after testing.

Additional Information: If you are using shared network/drive on a windows machine please look at the correct answer marked in the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/pdf-pages-go-blank/td-p/8352938?page=1 and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines