• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry PDFs when at 125% DPI Windows Scale for High DPI Monitors (1440p), Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded many users at my company from 1080p monitors to 1440p monitors.

The UI and font is far too small in most programs at 100% windows UI/font scaling so we scaled up to 125% on UI and Font size.

Virtually every program we use, except a couple very old ones scaled perfectly and function perfectly as well.

The only program that is unusable at 125% is Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and Adobe Reader DC.

Every single PDF has blurry vector linework and text at 125%, but is crisp and perfcect at 100%.

Screen shots attached.

I tried rightclicking the .exe for Acrobat and selecting "compatability" and changed all of the possible UI scalling options. I logged out and back in after all changes. None of these windows UI scaling options fixed the issue. I also trying checking the Resolution and "smooth text" monitor optimization settings to no avail.

Let me know if you can help!

-Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have attached screenshots to show how blurry it is at 125% and how crisp at 100%.

It is a shame that Adobe Acrobat is completely unusable for all High DPI monitors of any kind....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines