Bookmark PDFs

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Standard DC and I can't bookmark my pdfs. There is no bookmark+ icon in the bookmark section. I had Standard, a DC trial was pushed to my computer, when it expired, my version no longer worked, I bought and installed a new version (Standard DC) and I still can't bookmark. I don't need pro, all I use are bookmarks and comment tools. I've tried to repair installation, uninstalling all Adobe software, reinstalling. I've even tried to repurchase and it won't let me because I have the right version but it's acting like reader. What do I do??!! I have work due this week and I can't do it! 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Crsytal5FC3,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Could you please provide the version of Acrobat standard you are using. I have tried and issue is not reproducible at my end.

If you are on older version of Acrobat then please update to  the latest version 21.001.20135 by going to Help > Check for updates. 

Let us know if the issue still reproducible at your end after updating to the latest version.

Thanks,

Abhishek Ranjan Singh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What can you see in the bookmark panel?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines