Highlighted

Bookmark unavailable

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all !

I would like to use the bookmark tool but it seems that it's not available on my computer... I'm using Acrobat DC.  Version : 20.12.20048.400142

On windows 10. 

As you can see on the picture attached, it's not where supposed to be. And I can't find it anywhere. 

Is there a solution ? 

Thanks a lot !

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bookmark unavailable

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all !

I would like to use the bookmark tool but it seems that it's not available on my computer... I'm using Acrobat DC.  Version : 20.12.20048.400142

On windows 10. 

As you can see on the picture attached, it's not where supposed to be. And I can't find it anywhere. 

Is there a solution ? 

Thanks a lot !

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click the panel and select it from the pop-up menu that will appear.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does not look like Adobe Acrobat (paid software). It looks like Adobe Acrobat Reader (free software, which cannot make bookmarks).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0