• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bringToFront() not working in Mac

Engaged ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to macOS Catalina a few months ago I discovered that the document method .bringToFront() was no longer working in the Mac environment. I use it in scripts that open documents as "docB," import data to docB and then follow with docB.bringToFront(). I am able to work-around this after docB is opened and the data imported by using the field method .setFocus() referencing a field in each docB().

Otherwise, .bringToFront() DOES work as intended in the Windows environement.: this appears to be Mac-specific. 

I would like to report this as a suspected defect to Adobe if it has not already been reported, but I don't know where / how to submit a defect report to Adobe. If someone would point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

ODuinn

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

You can submit a bug report here: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can submit a bug report here: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Bug report submitted.

ODuinn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines