• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug with Acrobat licensing application and PDF unavailables

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to several trials, I am definitely unable to access to a PDF file since an unsollicited update with MAC. I tried to delete the OOBE folder in compliance with the recommendations. However, unfortunately, the application Acrobat licensing has stayed there. It does not work and my screen remains blank.

Could I have some help, please?

Thank you for your support.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For licensing related issues, it's best to contact Adobe's support directly. I had a problem recently when Acrobat insisted on my trial period having expired, even though I have a valid license. Something got messed up on my computer, and customer support walked me through the steps to fix it. 

If you cannot get ahold of customer support, one thing I would try is to run the Adobe Cleaner application: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html - that should remove any traces of Acrobat from your system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines