• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Build PDF via Print to PDF

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For years, I've used xxxxxxxxx as my primary PDF editor program because I can "print" from any program and add that "print" to an existing open PDF file, without having to create separate PDFs and then combine them.  Does Acrobat have that option yet?

For example, I open an Excel file. I want one tab "printed" to PDF file.  With xxxxxxxxx, when I hit print to xxxxxxxxx it would just open the PDF page(s) in xxxxxxxxx as a draft (no saving yet). Then if I go to Word, I can hit Print to xxxxxxxxx and a pop-up appears in xxxxxxxxx saying "Do you want to add this page to the end of the file? Beginning of the file? After current page? Or Create a new file?"

I LOVE this method for compiling PDF files. It saves so much time and energy from instead "printing to adobe" and saving that file. Then going to the other app and "printing to PDF" then saving that file. THEN you can combine those files. That process seems annoying to me.

Thoughts?

Edited by administrator to remove product references!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These communities are not for the purpose of promoting third party products as you obviously have done. Your posting has been edited to remove the particular product references.

If your intent is to propose a new or updated feature for Acrobat (in this case, an ability to append a new PDF file to an existing PDF when created during a “print PDF” operation, be aware that such proposals and bug reports should go directly to https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac where you can post your idea that will actually be viewed by Acrobat's product management and engineering teams (they do not formally monitor these communities).

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines