Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bullets Disappearing After Using Edit PDF

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This has never happened in other versions of Acrobat. Just after starting to use Acrobat DC Pro. When I go to edit a pdf to remove content from the gutter from the following page, the bullets diseappear when I go to save the file. The pages are built in Indesign and yes I am up to date on all CC programs and no I am not working off a networked drive. All files are locally on my hard drive. My system is OSX. I've attached a pic showing the before and after. The simple solution is just re-exporting those after removing content from the following page but it is not ideal if you have a multipage book. Especially then having to merge those pages Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.47.41 AM.pnginto the final pdf.

Thanks for any help to be given. Stay safe!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very hard to say what's going wrong without seeing the before and after versions, but generally speaking you should be doing this kind of edits in InDesign, not Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was hoping my screenshot would've been enough to show what was happening but again this was a never an issue with previous versions and if you have a multipage book in excess of 50 pages, it's really time consuming to output the file twice and then merging those pages. And unfortunately because of system requiremnets Acrobat X which to me was flawless could no longer be used. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines