• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

calcular sobre campos radio

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo un formulario con bastabtes campos radio para que el usuario solo escoja uno de cada fila.

Al final de cada bloque quiero sumar el total de celdas marcadas en cada fila.

No soy capaz de hacerlo, el campo calculado solo permite seleccionar el campo radio general, no cada uno de sus componentes y me hace mal el calculo y lo repite en todas las casillas de calculado.

Alguien sabe como se puede hacer? o bien bloquear para que una fila de valores solo se pueda seleccionar uno con campos no radio, o como marcar para calcular cada opción del campo radio de manera independiente y no todas ellas.

Muchas gracias,

Mi versión de Adobe es la 9.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perdón, quiero sumar las columnas, no las filas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to better understand your question, can you upload a copy of the file or a print screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you basically want to count all the fields which have a value selected in them (regardless of what it is)?

If so, let's say your fields are called Radio1 to Radio20. Then you can use this code as the custom calculation script of the field that will show the total:

var count = 0;

for (var i=1; i<=20; i++) {

var f = this.getField("Radio"+i);

if (f.valueAsString!="Off") count++;

}

event.value = count;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines