• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calculation Expression

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked but have not found this question and I am quite stumped. 

I am creating a form that provides a summary of our services and costs. If a client requests that our documents be sent via overnight delivery, we add an $8.00 handling fee. On our form, we show the cost of overnight shipping. Next to that entry, the form says "+ $8.00" The box next to that is what I am concerned with. I need an expression to make it show $0 when there is no request to send docs via overnight delivery, but when overnight delivery is requested, for it to show the sum of the cost of overnight delivery, plus 8 bucks. HELP!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was asked (and answered) hundreds, if not thousands, of times... Anyway, how is the client indicating that they want the overnight delivery? Is it a check-box? If so, set its export value to "8" and add that field to the sum total of the order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines