• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calculation - How to subtract in a form

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot figure out how to subtract one field from another in a fillable form. I'm sure it is something simple that I have missed. Please help!

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to show the result of field A minus field B in field C enter the following under the Simplified Field Notation option of the Calculate tab of field C:

A - B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I think I have complicated it because what I am subtracing is is the number of hours from time entered. A (HH:MM) - B (HH:MM) = C (Ttl # of Hrs). I'm not able to calculate that at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That requires a much more complicated script.

Here's a recent discussion of this issue:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/js-timesheet-day-total-time-is-reset-to-08-59-hours-total-tim...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines