• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calculations not working for client in PDF created in Acrobat Pro DC but works for me

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I created this PDF and on page 5 at the bottom the calculations work for me but when my client tries it, it doesn't work and he is using Acrobat Pro as well. Can someone please test it and see if it works for them? Thank you!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Hi George and Is_rbls - Thank you for your reply to my post... it actually ended up working. My client had to disable his Norton as it was blocking the PDF from working. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The calculations worked using Acrobat Reader mobile app on my Android device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any more specific information that would be more helpful than "it doesn't work"? For example, do the calculations give incorrect results, or simply don't generate a value at all? Something else? Is he certain that the document is opened in Acrobat, as opposed to something else such as a browser?

There is a user preference controls whether automatic calculations are allowed to take place. If this setting is disabled, calculations performed in calculate events won't take place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George and Is_rbls - Thank you for your reply to my post... it actually ended up working. My client had to disable his Norton as it was blocking the PDF from working. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok  great!

Thank you for updating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines