• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I extract pages into individual files but call the filenames after a field on the form?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I extract pages from a PDF into individual files is it possible to name the each of the individual files based on a field value on the form e.g. Account Number? If so, can you please advise the version that this is possible in; if not, is there a plug-in available that will do it.

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This will require a custom-made script, but yes, it should be possible. However, I think you're using the term "field" incorrectly here. It's more likely just static text.

If you're interested in hiring a professional to do it for you feel free to contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further. I've done many similar projects for my clients in the past, so it should not be a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines