Highlighted

can not read filled in pdf's

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can not read or see the filled in subjects on forms which do are filled in.. I do see the signatire, but not the filled in sections.. please help?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can not read filled in pdf's

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can not read or see the filled in subjects on forms which do are filled in.. I do see the signatire, but not the filled in sections.. please help?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Can I first check that you are using Adobe Reader or Acrobat to view the PDF? Is it a PDF file created in Acrobat ?

A little more information about the process would be helpful.

Regards

Malcolm

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are not able to view the filled text in the PDF form

++ Adding to the discussion

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20043 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

If the file is stored on a shared network/drive, please download the file to your computer locally and then try to open the PDF and check.

For testing purposes: Please try to turn off the protected mode and see if that makes any difference. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable protected mode at startup' Turn off the protected mode and uncheck the enhanced Security > Click OK and reboot the computer.
Note: Turning off the security may possess security risks, please turn on the security after testing.

Also please try to open the PDF in a web browser (Chrome) for testing and see if the pdf file is displayed fine there.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0