• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access admin console

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased teams licenses for Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. I recieced an email that I have administrator rights, when I try to log in it tells me I do not have administrator rights. I can not even request help because it says someone from my organization is in charge of that...I am the only user so far.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where are trying to log-in as administrator from: remotely through another user's computer? via roaming profile? or at the server where the customization wizard was deployed from?

Is the domain that you're  currently  trying to sign-in from allows to participate or have access to the Admin Console?

Also, are you signing-in with a user Adobe ID (in which case, are you also trying to sign in with an alternate method such as gmail or Facebook, for example).

Or, are you using the Enterprise ID that was registered by your company as the contract owner?

See these guidelines: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/admin-guide.html/enterprise/using/accounts.ug.html

And here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/admin-guide.html/enterprise/using/set-up-identity.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines