• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't combine multiple files since latest MacOS update

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest macOS update, I have been able to open Acrobat Pro DC without issue. When I select files and drag to Acrobat, the program stops responding, and I have to force quit. I've sent reports several times and still not working correctly. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

As reported, when you drag the file and drop into the Acrobat for combining it, application crashes. So, are this larger files? Or their file size increases 100Mb? Have you tried a different set of files to combine? If not, then try the following steps-

1- Try a few different files.

2- Rather than drag-drop, Open Acrobat>Tools>Combine File

3-Navigate to Adobe Acrobat>Preferences>Security (Enhanced)>disable "Protected View" and "Enhanced Security">OK>close and reopen Acrobat try again

4- Login on Document Cloud web and try combining the files on web. Does it work? https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines