Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Convert PDF to Excel - Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Trying to convert a PDF to an Excel document but am receiving an empty document (table) except for one image on the underlying PDF.  It's a simple x-y axis invoice document.  I do this sucessfully all the time, except for today.  I've looked at troubleshooting on-line to no avail.

Runnning Windows 10, Office 365, Acrobat Pro DC (updated today, version 2021.001.20150).  Grateful for any help.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trin

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to export the Excel file to PDF and getting the empty document and that it started after you have updated the application to version 21.01.20150 today.

Is this a behavior with a particular Excel file or with all the files? Please try with a different excel file and check.

If the file is stored on a shared network/drive, please download the file to your computer first and then try to export it and check.

As you have recently updated the application, please try to reboot the computer once and see if that helps.

If it still doesn't work, please try to repair the installation and check. Go to Help > Repair Installation

If it still doesn't work, please try to export the PDF online at Document Cloud here https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

I tried each one of your troubleshoot items but the pdf still does not convert properly to Excel.

I've attached the converted document.  Only the logo appears.

Thank you so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in respose. Would you mind sharing the original source file (PDF) so that we can check it at our end.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amal,

I've attached the pdf.  It's always from this entity where I cannot export to Excel.

Thanks for your help.

Best,

Ann

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines