Highlighted

Can't convert to Word correctly

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro DC

Microsoft Office for Mac

When I open the doc in Word, everything has been converted to Table Paragraph style. I just want editable text that I can use with Kindle Direct. The book is in InDesign, but the epub exports look awful on a Kindle, so I thought I'd submit a plain old Word file to Kindle and let them convert it.

But I can't get anywhere with everything using this weird Table Paragraph style in Word! I can't even Select All and set everything to Normal.

I never had a problem with the old InDesign mobu plug-in.

Thanks for any advice!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't convert to Word correctly

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro DC

Microsoft Office for Mac

When I open the doc in Word, everything has been converted to Table Paragraph style. I just want editable text that I can use with Kindle Direct. The book is in InDesign, but the epub exports look awful on a Kindle, so I thought I'd submit a plain old Word file to Kindle and let them convert it.

But I can't get anywhere with everything using this weird Table Paragraph style in Word! I can't even Select All and set everything to Normal.

I never had a problem with the old InDesign mobu plug-in.

Thanks for any advice!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
akagarg LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Can you please provide us the details of the following:

1. Acrobat Version - Are you on reader or DC? Please share the screenshot of the Acrobat version screen
    Go to help -> About Acrobat ... and take a screenshot
  2. Input PDF Files
  3. Exact workflow (steps) to reproduce the issue

Regards,

Akanksha Garg

Software Engineer

Adobe Acrobat Team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0