Highlighted

Can't delete a message

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a license through my company but continue to get messages saying my free trial ended; either buy or activate now... as well as Congratulations on your purchase, close and relaunch Adobe. However, closing and even rebooting my system, does not remove the message and allow me to continue without the message saying my free trial ended. Is there a bug in the system? Any idea on how to bypass this? Thanks  in advance!

Topics

PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't delete a message

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a license through my company but continue to get messages saying my free trial ended; either buy or activate now... as well as Congratulations on your purchase, close and relaunch Adobe. However, closing and even rebooting my system, does not remove the message and allow me to continue without the message saying my free trial ended. Is there a bug in the system? Any idea on how to bypass this? Thanks  in advance!

Topics

PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Linda! 

I hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble you had.

I have checked the details with your current Adobe ID (email) and see that it is associated with a trial of Acrobat Pro DC which is expired and this is the reason you are getting the message of the trial ended.

Sing-out from the Acrobat and all other Adobe apps, then during the sign-in process, choose Company or school account option and then sign in. 

If you have subscribed the enterprise license of Acrobat on the same email address through your organization (Company/Organization email address), then you may have to contact the IT team to get the software deployed 

As the team will create a package and will deploy on your machine and the activation will be associated with your Adobe ID (Company).

For more information about the licensing, you may see these Adobe articles: 

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide/licensing.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/licensing.html

I hope this information helps.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF